Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is it hot in here or is it the FIREMEN?!

I just wanted to take a moment to express how very grateful I am to the servicemen we all know fondly as firemen. They are valiant, strong, selfless, and ready to lay it all on the line to save a life.

*Sigh* Now I just need to take a moment to catch my breath... 'cause I sure love me some firemen. :D

Now, in honor of these brave souls, Baskin-Robbins is offering 31¢ scoop night tonight from 5p to 10p all over the U.S. & Canada! Specifically, this promotion benefits both the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF) and the Canadian Fallen Firefighters Foundation (CFFF), respectively. So get a scoop and SUPPORT! :)

Also, isn't it appropriate that on this very day, firemen came rushing to the school where I teach to assess a potential fire. In the end, I think there was no fire, but the firefighters who showed up were looking strong! In honor of their service today, I drew a picture of one of them rescuing me & my friend and colleague.

All jokes aside, what they do day in and day out is commendable and for that I say: RESPECT. :)

1 comment:

  1. That drawing is not to scale. I am like 4 inches taller than you and we look the same size. Come on Stacie. Get your proportions right!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts